The Consolidated Trust Funds are pleased to offer online account access to our participants. It is our goal to provide you with the most accessible and current information regarding your account. Our online service allows you to view your account, purchase or redeem shares, view transaction history and perform maintenance changes to your account. If your account is set up for automatic monthly distributions (a.k.a. recurring redemptions), please note that you cannot use this online service to make changes. If you need to inquire about or change your distributions, please contact a customer service representative at 1-844-209-4631. Please follow these simple steps to register your account with our online services:
Locate your account number. To locate, find the field labeled “Account” on the first page of your monthly account statement. The account number is the series of digits between the dashes. For example, 12345 would be the account number for Account 234-12345-X. If your statement consolidates multiple accounts, you may select any one of the account numbers provided on your statement.
Locate your church ID number. If you are unsure of your church ID number please call 1-844-209-4631 for assistance.
Click on the link below and follow the instructions to establish your user ID, PIN, and account preferences
When you are ready, you may start registering your account by clicking here
Important notice, please read. We have added an additional security layer requiring an extra step to access your account in certain situations. To successfully login when the additional step is requested, please follow the instructions below:
1. On the initial Login page, enter your User ID and select the Login button.
2. When the Sign In Challenge page is displayed, the system will send you an e-mail with a One Time Password (OTP). While waiting to receive the e-mail, you must leave the Sign In Challenge page open. If you close it, you will have to start the login process again and wait to receive another e-mail. If you end up receiving multiple e-mails, use only the latest one.
3. As soon as you receive the e-mail, enter the 6 character code provided in the e-mail into the One-time password (OTP) field on the Sign In Challenge page. The e-mailed One-time password (OTP) is case sensitive, so please make sure to enter the value exactly as it is provided in the e-mail. If it is easier, you may “copy” the value from the e-mail and “paste” it into the field.
4. Once you enter the OTP from the e-mail into the One-time password (OTP) field on the Sign In Challenge page, select the Register this Computer checkbox. This will register your computer and will allow you to skip this step the next time you log in from this same computer.
5. After entering the information on the Sign In Challenge page, select the Submit button to proceed.
6. When the Login page is displayed again, enter the PIN that you have always used to access your account and select the Login button.
7. Provided that all your information is entered accurately, you will now be able to access your account.
The Connecticut Conference United Church of Christ
United Church Center
125 Sherman Street | Hartford, CT 06105
Toll Free in CT: 866.367.2822 | 860.233.5564
This website made possible by your church's contributions to Our Church's Wider Mission Basic Support and Fellowship Dues. Learn more.